Villa Rosa Kempinski boasts having 200 elegant rooms and suites across its 10 floors as well as having exquisite dining options including and not limited to Cafe Villa Rosa, Balcony Bar, LUCCA (an Italian restaurant), Tambourin (Middle Eastern Lounge and Restaurant) and the K Lounge (lobby lounge).
Villa Rosa also implements the Kempinski white-glove services that ensure a healthy and safe environment for all its guests and employees worldwide, at all times.
A premium market leader in Nairobi's hospitality scene catering to the discerning high-end business and leisure traveler, Villa Rosa Kempinski offers bespoke and luxurious services, priding itself with being a master of their craft in the art of offering exquisite accommodation and gastronomy, which makes them the epitome of European luxury not only in Kenya but in East Africa.
- All reservations must be 100% prepaid upon confirmation and at least 12 days prior to guest arrival.
- Cancelation of bookings done between 40 to 20 days prior to arrival will incur a 25% charge on the total reservation.
- Cancelation of bookings done between 19 to 13 days prior to arrival will incur a 40% charge on the total reservation.
- Cancelation of bookings done 12 to 0 days prior to arrival, and in case of a NO-SHOW will incur a 100% charge on the total reservation.
Children and Extra Beds
- Villa Rosa Kempinski admits guests aged 18 years and above unless minors are accompanied by their parents or another legal adult guardian.
- Children aged 13 years and above will be treated and charged as adults.
- Children of ages up to 6 years inclusive may share their parent(s) room at no charge. Baby cots or extra beds are provided free of charge. For more than one child, it might be necessary to reserve a higher room category or additional room depending on availability.
- One child (7 to 12 years inclusive) sharing with an adult pays 50% of the adult rate.
- Children aged 12 years and below in own room pay 75% of the double room rate (maximum 3 children).
- Breakfast is complimentary for children ages up to 6 years inclusive.
- Children of ages 7 to 12 years inclusive, benefit from a 50% discount on the breakfast charge.
Additional Amenities for Children
- Child-sized bathrobes and slippers (Free Of Charge).
- Bedtime milk, if applicable (Free Of Charge)
- No-tear shampoo and special children toiletries (Free Of Charge)
- Welcome gift for kids (Free Of Charge)
- Children's menu and snacks (Chargeable)
- Babysitting services (Chargeable)
Accepted Mode of Payment
- Airport Used = Jomo Kenyatta International Airport